วันเสาร์ที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Dangerous man

In morning on Thursday, I saw woman to woman program on chanal 3 that they talking about female only. They talking about a woman in the company that she annoyed with a colleague in the company. The colleague he is a man that he older than her. He is friendly that some time he love to touch some organic in her body or other her colleague. All her friends that the man touched they are woman only. The woman to woman program to told all woman looker that it very dangerous for them. Suddenly, I think to my faculty that a boy he is third years in law faculty. He love to talk with the girl in faculty. He love to touch the girl and some time he speak some ugly word. My friend had said to me about him that he is dangerous man and should stay away from him.


I never think about him before because I think my friends may be misunderstand about his behavior. Now, I saw woman to woman program to report woman company case that it makes me fear dangerous social. By the way, woman company said the man colleague in the company love to touch their organic such as, touching earlobe, take his stomach to touch her arm, standing above her body want to see inside her blouse. The woman company said some her friend that the man colleague take his hand to touch her neck. I think it is impolite and Thai woman love body themselves.

By the way ,in present day the boy in my faculty nobody to said with him especially the girl not love and fear him. My friend is a boy do not like him because he is impolite man and my friends do not to respect him. In my experience about the boy in my faculty that he had touched my arm and he touch my arm very fastest. He makes me angry. Now, I do not say ″hello″ or walking near him. I think if someone touch my gold that it is high cost for me. I do not like he or she because I love my gold that if my gold is my body and somebody touched it over and over is not good.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Hear, hear. Your body is yours to keep. And nobody can touch without you permission.