วันเสาร์ที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550



Heavy bag

Today , I see that Yutchai carry big bag and he complain to me about his books of his bag. He say to me that it is makes his shoulder ache. I suggest to him that he should not carried bag or he should not carry sling side bag. Sling side bag would made his shoulder bone have problem that I had read in the Cheewajit book about bone problem and body shape problem. Yutchai told to me that he have backache, neck ache, shoulder ache. I told him about five practice that I had read in the book to help him.

The first, when you carried bag I told that him try to straight walking. His head and his shoulder should straight always walking. You should exchange to carry bag that it difference weigh or size.

If you carried bag should carry it on both shoulder. Don′t hung on some shoulder or just one side because it makes you incline body and makes you have a backache and shoulder ache. Yutchai told me some time ,he have a headache.





Pull your bag to in front of your body for make it close to your back. If it sling of bag is not taut that it s reason make your have a neck ache. Organize or arrange the most heavily to under your bag and make it close to your body. The weigh of bag is opportunity should be about 10-15% of your body weigh. The most important I told Yutchai that he should put least things in his bag. You should selected important things only for him health.

I saw Thai student love to carried heavy bag that I think it wrong. It make younger Thai student have bone problem or make their low. I had carried like that because I didn′t know disadvantage before. I told with Yutchai about his primary school. Yutchai told me,he had not carried heave bag in his primary school because his bag did not have any book. He is lazy boy. The lazy reason , now Yutchai′re tall because he had not to carried heave bag.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: