วันเสาร์ที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Jatrukham

Jatrukham

On Wednesday every week, I go to Siam to lean English at ECC institution. I like to talk with English teacher. In this week, I am talking about Jatrukham with teacher. My teacher his name is Adam. He knew about Jatrukham very well because he stayed at Puket before. Puket is a province in the south of Thailand. The south of Thailand is the first place to produce the Jatrukham. I told him that I saw in news paper to report English tourists to hang Jatrukham. English tourists do not hang just one item like ordinary people. I think they are funny men. I hear the T.V. program that doctor warning about impact from hang Jatrukham.

The doctor said to every people who love Jatrukham that they should hang Jatrukham just one item. If you hang than one item your neck bone will have problem. I am talking with Adam that Thai people believed in miracle very much. I said to him that the miraculous thing to happen with who love Jatrukham. For example, I saw to prove power the Jatrukham in the T.V. I think it is amazing and can′t to prove. They allowed the monk to cut them back that them back is not have a blood.




Adam said to me about Jatrukham at Puket that he heard some story. The man who is drank alcohol. He said to his friend about power of Jatrukham. He allowed his friend to cut his body because he believe in power of jatrukham to helped and protect him.Then the man who have jatrukham. He dead because his friend killed him. Adam thinks the man very stupid. I laugh and I agree with him. I think in present day many have people to crazy Jatrukham. I think they do not believe under Lord Buddha idea.Even though the miraculous thing it is real to happen. I think some thing that it can prove. It is stable idea to bring to use in your life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: