วันจันทร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

School blouse

Two day ago I am looking for English grammar book in the box that in the box many have books or souvenir in high school period. Souvenir that my friends gave to me when I am graduate that make me recall or remember something in high school period. The souvenir that I saw in my box it is my school blouse but this school blouse is not clean and it is not old but I make it dirty by myself.
Before I leave from high school I and my friend changed the school blouse to write some word or some a letter that it ′s mean to say lucky or make a wish for friends. I thinks every school in Thailand almost change the school blouse to write but it dose not call culture. I thinks write on the school blouse is single to tell that we ′ re not need or dose not wear the school blouse again because when we are graduate from high school we wear university blouse that it is difference uniform in high school. Dirty blouse make me misses my high school graduate that my friends or my teacher gave some souvenir or flower and change the blouse to write and some friend painting on the blouse more beautifully. I look at my the school blouse and I thinks I was past in the hard period and now I am happy because before graduate I and every high school student prepare to entrance.







Before I was entrance to university I worry and unhappy that I studied so hard not do anything just leaning and practice pre-test. Now I am happy to study in Assumption university even though I do not study in university that I need or university in my purpose.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: