วันเสาร์ที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Mother's Day

Mother's Day



On Monday 12 August, My university is not close. It 's mother's day. I was still studied like the day is ordinary day. Every year my family and my cousin would stay together in my grand mother home. We would celebrate with my grand mother every year. My grand mother home had a party to celebrate and to respect my mother and my grand mother. Every children brought the jasmine to mother. In the party have a delicious food and karaoke. Karaoke is the favorite sing a song in my family. My mother loves to sing a song by karaoke.




Since, I am studied at Assumption University. I never want back to my home in the mother's day that it's 2 years ago. Assumption University never close in mother day except Father's day and Marry christmas's day. Every my cousin asked my mother about me because they did not saw me in the party. I am sad to miss the mother's day party because I didn't see my cousin in long time ago.






I am thinking of my mother. I want to enjoy in the party with my family. In the night , I had dinner alone in my house. I saw the T.V. government program that they were on-air about celebrate mother's day. The mother's day celebrate by government to take the light on the candle. I think all four years that I was studied at Assumption University. I have to stay alone in mother's day.


I Love YOu

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: